If you are a game lover and going to purchase a laptop I would like you to prefer Gaming Laptop. The reason is probably that it is nice to have the extra features.
when you’re buying a gaming laptop, you’re not just looking at specs. You’re looking at a whole computer, including a built-in keyboard and display.
Things to Consider before to buying Gaming Laptop:
- CPU: It is recommended to prefer Intel core i7 quad core processor for playing fast games. You can go for the dual-core i5, but they may decrease the speed of the game. Avoid AMD APU quad core as the cores are weak in comparison to the quad-core processors of Intel.
- VRAM: You can buy a laptop with 3-4 VRAM. If you have a low budget, you can opt for 2 GB VRAM.
- GPU: The GTX 760M or Geforce GTX 850M happens to be the least requirement for those gaming laptops. You can also go for the laptop with GPU of 800 or GeForce GTX 700 series as they are advised for the games of today.
- Resolution: 1080P is a better and affordable choice. If you are seeking clear and eye candy, you should pick the laptops with 3K resolution.
- RAM: If you are an intensive gamer, you should buy a gaming laptop with 8GB RAM.
Best Gaming Laptops
Our laptop buying guide will help you sort through the specs and models to find the best gaming laptop for you.
1. MSI GS65 Stealth Thin
The MSI GS65 Stealth delivers great graphics and overall performance in a svelte, sophisticated chassis. With the innovative Cooler Boost cooling solution and MSI’s special gaming features catered for gamers, the NVIDIA’s latest GeForce GTX 1070 GPU shall be able to release its full performance completely on MSI gaming laptops.
- 2.20GHz Intel i7-8750H 8th Gen processor
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 0TB Serial ATA hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, NVidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics
- Windows 10 operating system
- 1.8kg laptop
- Great overall and graphics performance.
- Barely there bezels
- Great audio quality
- Thin, beautiful design
- Awesome battery life
Gets hot while gaming
2. Razer Blade 15
Work or play with this Razer Blade Stealth computer. Its 13.3-inch touchscreen displays in QHD+ resolution for incredibly sharp visuals, and its 512GB of storage holds important programs and documents. This Razer Blade Stealth computer has an Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM for smooth multitasking and powerful speed.
- Incredibly thin 0.52″ CNC aluminum chassis
- 13.3″ QHD+ Touch Display with 3200 x 1800 resolution
- Intel Core i7-7500U – 2.7GHz/3.5GHz (Base/Turbo)
- Anti-ghosting white backlit keyboard and precision touchpad. NOTE: Refer the User manual before use.
- Premium build quality
- 144Hz display option
- Powerful battery life.
- Great speakers, touchpad, and port selection
- Nvidia 1060 or 1070 GPU, which is sufficient for almost any laptop gamer.
- The area above keyboard can get warm enough to sear a steak
- Heavy as other gaming laptops
- Questionable keyboard layout
3. Gigabyte Aero 15X v8
Maximize Your Experience Aero 15 is the World’s First thin bezel gaming laptop with 15.6″ FHD 144 Hz IPS Panel. There are plenty of reviews indicate Aero 15 is one of the most popular and high-efficient gaming laptops of the year. What makes Aero outstanding ”€ Aero 15 not only features super-slim and long-lasting performance but offers strong and high-quality functionality. In other words, Aero 15 is the original design which strikes the balance between portability and power. Gaming Laptop is not equal to bulky chassis anymore, and it could be stylish. New Aero 15 is back attached with fully upgraded performance and classic lightweight design. Now, it is ready to sweep the Gaming World again!
- 15.6″ Thin Bezel UHD Adobe RGB 100% Pantone X-Rite 3840×2160 IPS anti-glare display LCD
- Intel Core i7-8750H (2.2GHz-4.1GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GDDR5 8GB Supports NVIDIA Optimus Technology
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory 512GB M.2 NVME PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD Windows 10 Pro
- 94.24Wh 10hrs Long Battery Life Gigabyte Fusion Per Key RGB Keyboard Dolby ATMOS Gaming Thunderbolt3, SD Card Reader(UHS-II)
- 14 x 9.8 x 0.78″ 4.62 Ib. 2 years global warranty
- Very thin for a laptop with high-end graphics
- Excellent battery life
- Great performance for gaming and graphics work
- Excellent keyboard
- Plenty of ports
- The cooling system is noisy under load.
- Keyboard has an irritating layout.
- Cooling system drains downwards.
4. Asus ROG Strix GL503GE-EN169T 15.6-inch Laptop
The Asus ROG Strix GL503 is a sleek entry-level gaming PC with a gorgeous display, but you’ll have to put up with slow storage and a janky touchpad. The all-new Strix GL503 is as sleek in appearance as it is strong in performance. Its understated, black brushed-metal cover conveys an inner focus and sophistication possessed by the most dedicated players — those who know how to keep their calm during even the most ferocious confrontations.
- 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-8300H Processor 2.3 GHz (8M Cache, up to 3.9 GHz) 8th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 2666 RAM
- 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics
- Windows 10 operating system
- 2.6kg laptop
- Ultrafast 120Hz refresh Rate and 3ms response time Display with 130 percent SRGB color gamut.
- Dual Fan Hyper Cool technology combining the patented self-cleaning Anti-Dust Cooling system with the customizable Fan Overboost function
- Aura RGB illumination Keyboard, highlighted WASD key group and anti-ghosting technology with n-key rollover to ensure that your inputs are tracked precisely
- Super Fast FireCuda Hybrid Hard Drive, loads games more than 2X-faster
- Sleek new lid design
- Best display
- Customizable RGB keyboard
- Frustratingly slow SSHD
- Crunchy touchpad
- Audio distortion at high volumes
5. Acer Predator Helios 300
The Acer Predator Helios 300 is a comfortable, no-nonsense gaming laptop that delivers a refreshing amount of bang for your buck. This laptop is fully capable of high-end gaming and VR. Acer designed a gaming laptop that looks the part: bright red accents, chunky corners, and thick bezels with plastic and metal that equal six pounds in weight.
- Latest 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- Latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- One year manufacturer warranty
- 15.6\ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- Great 1080p gaming performance
- Powerful hardware for the price
- Comfortable design
- Easy to upgrade storage and RAM
- Dim display
- Only 256GB storage capacity
- Lid is a fingerprint magnet
6. Dell Inspiron 15 7567
Don’t just play. Start gaming. The new Inspiron 15 7000 gaming series is tailor-made with the latest muscle and high-performance graphics to amplify your gaming performance. The new and revolutionary cooling design finds the optimal placement for the rear-exiting cooling vents and oversized dual cooling fans, reducing fan noise and pushing heat away from you and the laptop.
- Up to 3.8GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ 7th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics
- Windows 10 with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 operating system
- 2.76kg laptop
- 1TB 5400 rpm Hybrid Hard Drive with 8GB Cache
- Very affordable for a gaming laptop
- Smooth 1080p gaming performance
- 11-hour battery life
- Beautiful design.
- Subpar display
- Not a lot of storage as configured.