Wearable fitness gadgets can really help in some form but they don’t necessarily provide a comprehensive overview of your health. Increasing mainstream availability of sensors on wearables such as smartwatches – that are able to give us better feedback about what’s happening in our bodies – means more of us are discovering insights into our health and looking at how we can improve it. Today I am going to share 5 best smart health devices that proven to be beneficial for your health.
5 Best Smart Health devices
1. Lenovo HS10 Smart Scale (Black)
Health Scale with multiple metrics to measure health goals. Lenovo Body fat scale is an app supported weighing scale which provides various other information (body fat, BMI, body water, muscle mass, bone mass, and visceral fat) accurately using BIA technology.
- Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Smart body fat scale with app support
- Overall Dimension: 300x300x28mm
- 5kg-180kg capacity accuracy plus or minus 0.5 percent
- BMI measuring (Body Mass Index)
- Body fat/water measuring
- Muscle mass/bone mass measuring
- Visceral fat/BMR measuring (Basal Metabolic Rate)
- Stylish design
- Tempered glass body
- Bright LED display
- Uses AAA batteries.
- Information, not 100% accurate
- The app has syncing issues with the scale.
2. Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale (Black)
- Fitbit aria helps you know where you stand and get where you want to be with your weight goals.
- Aria is a high-performance scale, tracking weight, body mass index (BMI) and % body fat over time.
- After easy, wireless set-up, your Fitbit aria scale taps into your home wireless network and uploads your information automatically to fitbit.com each time you step on the scale.
- Automatically recognizes up to 8 different people in your home, sending their info to separate accounts at fitbit.com.
- At fitbit.com you’ll get a complete weight management system to help you set weight goals, keep on track and achieve your targets.
- On your computer or smartphone, you can view charts and graphs of your weight trends over time to keep you on track.
- You can also log food and activities, then use Fitbit’s food plan tool to guide you to how many calories you can eat and still meet your weight goals.
- And when combined with the Fitbit wireless activity sleep tracker, you’ll really get a 360-degree view of your health and fitness, making you more aware of your daily activities and encouraging you to make small changes that can add up to big results.
- Accurately track your weight, percent body fat, and Body Mass Index (BMI) online
- Upload your stats automatically via wi-fi to fitbit.com to see graphs of your progress
- Easy to set-up, the aria will automatically recognize up to eight users. With aria, each account is password protected so you can control how much and what data to share
- This item is compatible with 802.11b wifi
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty from the date of purchase
- Integration with Fitbit products and apps
- Very well designed and packaged
- Reliable Warranty
- Somewhat sensitive, you need to maintain a proper position
- Can be hard to clean.
3. Misfit Shine Activity and Sleep Monitor (Champagne)
The Misfit Shine is an elegant activity and sleep tracker that inspires you to live a more active life. Shine emits a halo of lights that shows your progress towards your daily activity goal while looking like a fashionable accessory. By seeing how active you are during the day, Shine helps motivate you to reach your goal every day.
Shine tracks running, walking, cycling, swimming (up to 50 meters deep) and other sports. The Misfit app then takes all of your hard work and turns that data into easy to read charts. Seeing your daily stats like steps, calories, distance and sports activities help you visualize where you’re headed and help you get to where you want to be. Shine’s long-lasting battery and automatic wireless syncing mean you’ll worry less about charging and more about staying active.
- Swim-proof, aircraft grade anodized aluminum disc
- White LED progress and time display
- Wirelessly syncs with a paired smartphone to upload data
- Automatically tracks steps, distance, calories and light and heavy sleep
- Noncharging, replaceable battery lasts up to 6 months and please refer the installation and the battery replacement video before use
- Great design
- Easy to understand graphical readout
- Long battery life
- Clunky tagging method
- Light on features
- LEDs unusable in bright sunlight
4. Withings – Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
The Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor’s results have scientific value: It has received clearance from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the USA and is compliant with European medical device regulations. It is also medically approved in Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
The app gives you instant color-coded feedback based on the ESH (European Society of Hypertension) and the AHA (American Heart Association) recommendations for hypertension.
- High accuracy blood pressure monitoring
- Automatic wireless sync with Withings health mate app
- Detailed results and recommended values displayed in the app
- Dual connectivity with wire and Bluetooth
- Compatible iOS and Android
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Attractive user interface
- Works well with other Withings products
5. Withings Body – Body Composition Wi-Fi scale
A Wi-Fi scale that uses patented Position ControlTM technology to deliver the most accurate readings of your body composition (weight, body fat, muscle, bone, and water). It automatically synchronizes with your smartphone to display your trends and help you reach your weight goals.
All data syncs to the Withings Health Mate app, automatically. Set goals, get rewards and view detailed graphs to assess your progress. Also features integrated nutrition tracking to help understand how your efforts impact what you see on the scale. Works via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Full Body Composition analysis: Get high-accuracy weight, BMI, body fat.
- Automatic Synchronization: Data from every weigh-in appears in the Health Mate app automatically via Wi-Fi (iOS and Android).
- Nutrition Tracking: Set a weight goal and manage your daily calorie budget.
- Daily Weather: Step on your scale to enjoy a localized weather report and plan your clothing for the day.
- Multi-User: Up to 8 users can weigh themselves and access their personal weight history. Withings Body automatically recognizes who’s who.
- Automatic Synchronization: Data from every weigh-in appears in the Health Mate app automatically via Wi-Fi (iOS 8+ and Android 2.3.3+).
- This scale offers more readings than most in our review
- Including weight
- Body fat
- Heart rate
- Body mass index
- Air quality and even temperature.
- There is no phone support for this product.